- Capacity: 16 kilograms (35 lbs)
- Accuracy: 0.005 kilogram (0.01 lb)
- Weighing Modes: 4
- Count Feature: No
- Tare Feature: Yes
- Hold Feature: Yes
- Calibration Feature: Yes
- Display: Blue, Back-lit Remote
- Power: 4 C Batteries (not included)/AC Adapter (sold separately)
- Scale Platform Size: 20.32cmX 15.88cm (8″ x 6.25″)
- Scale Size: 22.61cmX 20.57cmX 7.11cm (8.9″ x 8.1″ x 2.8″)
The Ultimate Shipping and Mail scale is here! The Ultraship 35 is the culmination of years of development. It is designed to be the ultimate scale for home, office, or small business. Whether you’re weighing foods, postcards, letters, parcels, envelopes, mailing tubes, padded packs, small boxes, medium boxes, or even large boxes, this scale has been designed to suit your needs perfectly. This scale is a great asset for any home or office.
It reads up to 16 kilograms in 0.005 kilogram increments, but for smaller packages you can have it weigh up to 1 kilogram at 0.002 kilogram increments. The accessories that come with this unit make the Ultraship35 a versatile shipping scale. There is an envelope holder and a mount for holding poster tubs that can be mounted on the scale. For larger parcels, where overlapping would make it difficult to use the scale, the front of the scale detaches and is connected by cord, allowing you to access the controls and display remotely.
The Tare feature allows you to have something on the scale and set the scale to zero, so it only weighs objects added afterwards. This is great feature when you’re weighing things that are in a container. The Hold feature means that you can have results stay on the digital readout after you remove an object from the scale. The electronic beep can be turned off and the automatic turn-off feature can also be disabled.
- 16 kilogram capacity x 0.005 kilogram resolution
- Capable of up to 0.002 kg resolution for packages up to 1kg.
- Comes with Shipping Tube Holder and Envelope Holder
- Tare Feature: allows you to zero out the scale with something already on it and weigh anything added afterwards
- Hold Feature: allows you to keep the result after removing the object from the scale
- 4 Weighing Modes, each with its own lighter variance mode
- Auto Shut-Off can be turned off for longer use
- beep sound can also be turned on or off
- Uses 4 C Batteries (not included)/AC Adapter (sold separately)
Lifetime/30 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
|Pounds : Ounces||0 lb – 2 lb
2 lb – 35 lb
|Pounds||0 lb – 2 lb
2 lb – 35 lb
|Grams||0 g – 900 g
900 g – 16000 g
|Kilograms||0 kg – 1 kg
1 kg – 16 kg