Sky-Watcher Dobsonian Sale!
- Sky-Watcher Newtonian Reflector with SynScan GPS on Computerized Dobsonian Mount
- Diameter 254mm
- Focal Length 1200mm
- Secondary Mirror Diameter 58mm
- F/Ratio F/4.7
- Finder Scope 8X50
- Focuser Diameter 2″ crayford
- Eye Pieces 1.25″ SP10mm & SP26mm
- Tube Weight 15kg
- Tube Dimensions 380mm x (length 800-1120mm)
- Shipped in two boxes 33kg, 78x83x31cm; 29kg, 106x54x55cm
The Sky-Watcher Dobsonian SynScan series combines the convenience and affordability of the traditional Dobsonian with the convenience of a computerized Go-To telescope. The SynScan AZ hand controller allows you point your telescope at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button!! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900 objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. The patented dual encoder design allows the telescope to still be moved manually whenever the user wishes – but with no need for re-alignment!
SynScan AZ hand control Specifications:
- Power Supply: 10 to 15 V DC 1Amp, 2.1mm Plug (Center positive)
- Motor type: DC Servo Motors,
- Resolution: Motor encoder: 1,620,000 counts per revolution, Main axis encoder: 11,748 counts per revolution
- Slew speeds: 1.0X, 2.0X, 8X, 16X, 32X, 200X, 400X, 600X, 800X, 1000X
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Tracking Mode: Dual Axes Tracking
- Alignment Method: Brightest-Star Alignment, Two-Star Alignment
- Database: 25 user defined objects. Complete M, NGC and IC catalog, partial SAO catalogues, total 42,900 objects
- Go-To Pointing Accuracy: Up to 5 arc min
Free shipping or pick-up in the Greater Victoria Area. For customers outside the Greater Victoria Area, please contact us for shipping arrangements to order this product, owing to the size of this telescope and mount.