On back order: expected in for January, 2021
- Aperture: 80mm (3.15″)
- Magnification: 20x
- Eye Relief: 15.5mm (0.61″)
- Angular Field of View (deg): 3.2°
- Near Focus: 20.2m (66.2 ft)
- Interpupillary Distance: 56-72mm (2.2-2.83″)
- Prisms: BAK-4 Porro Prisms
- Optical Coatings: Multi-Coated, XLT Coatings
- Waterproof: Yes (Nitrogen filled interior)
- Weight: 2449g (86.4 oz)
Celestron’s SkyMaster Pro Series are the ideal choice for amateur astronomers or anyone wanting a bit more aperture in their binoculars. Compared to lower-priced, large aperture binoculars, SkyMaster Pro uses superior optics, coatings, components, and housing materials. With large objective lenses, BaK-4 prisms, and fully multi-coated optics utilizing Celestron’s proprietary XLT coating technology, the view through a SkyMaster Pro is second to none at this price point. There are many objects in the night sky that an amateur astronomer can view through a pair of binoculars and many recommend doing so as a great way to learn to navigate the stars. They also serve as a great optical companion for telescope users.
Massive Objective Lenses
The 80 mm objective lenses have tremendous light gathering capabilities, delivering superior low light performance, even in the dimmest conditions. Choose SkyMaster Pro for use at dusk, dawn, and nighttime astronomical viewing.
Fully Multi-Coated Optics and BaK-4 Prisms
Every air-to-glass surface is multi-coated with Celestron’s proprietary XLT coating technology. These coatings coupled with BaK-4 prisms increase light transmission through the optical path to deliver crisp, high contrast images with outstanding resolution.
Built in Tripod Adapter and RSR “Reflex Sight Ready” Rail
The built in tripod adapter of the SkyMaster Pro 20×80 not only allows the binocular to be attached to a tripod, for added stability, but also acts as a balance rail by sliding along the center support rod. A red-dot finder can also be attached to the center support rod utilizing the removable rail. When properly aligned with the binocular, the red-dot finder will allow objects to be brought into view quickly.
Lightweight, Waterproof Construction
The polycarbonate and aluminum housing allows the binocular to be lighter without sacrificing durability. The housing, with protective rubber armour, is extremely rugged and durable, with the ability to handle tough use.
The fully waterproof housing, for use in all weather conditions, provides peace of mind when unexpected weather rolls in. The housing is also filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent the internal lenses from fogging up when moving between temperature changes or when using the binocular in damp conditions.
Bring distant objects into view with 20x magnification—great for observing celestial objects in greater detail, searching for wildlife in the brush or viewing a distant object on the horizon.
- Large 80 mm objective lenses for excellent light gathering in low light conditions or for astronomical observing
- Detachable RSR rail for attaching an optional red dot finderscope
- Rubber armored for improved ergonomics and protection from every day use in the field
- Waterproof and nitrogen purged for use in all weather conditions
- Accessories: reflex sight rail (RSR), objective lens caps, interchangeable flared eye cups, rain guard, neck strap, lens cloth, and instruction manual