- Capacity: 1200grams (42.325 oz)
- Accuracy: 0.1gram (0.005 oz)
- Weighing Modes: 8
- Count Feature: Yes
- Tare Feature: Yes
- Hold Feature: No
- Calibration Feature: Yes
- Display: Green, Back-lit LCD
- Power: 6 AA batteries (not included)/AC Adapter (included)
- Scale Platform Size: 14.73cmX 14.73cm (5.8″ x 5.8″)
- Scale Size: 19.05cmX 14.73cmX 4.31cm (7.5″ x 5.8″ x 1.7″)
The iBalance 1200 is the right instrument for geologists, jewelers, archaeologists, students, chefs, science labs, or anyone requiring precision measurements. It reads up to 1200 grams in 0.1 gram increments. The 1200 has a liquid level indicator to ensure you’re getting the most precise measurement possible, by keeping it perfectly level. On uneven surfaces, you can make individual height adjustments on each of the scale’s feet. Scale professionals know that “multiplied” sensors simply won’t cut it when accuracy and durability count. The iBalance 1200 uses a whopping 12000 division load cell. These commercial grade sensors make this scale incredibly accurate and durable. The i series also has an integrated thermistor to compensate for temperature changes and auto zero tracking to ensure stability.
The Tare feature allows you to have something on the scale and set the scale to zero, so it only weighs objects added afterwards. This is great feature when you’re weighing things that are in a container. The Counting feature means that the scale can be used to count small parts added to it. The electronic beep can be turned off and the automatic turn-off feature can also be disabled.
Each scale now comes with 6 AA batteries, large stainless steel tray, and an AC Adaptor. It functions with 8 modes: Grams, Ounces, Pennyweights, Troy Ounces, Grains, Carats, Pounds, and Counting Parts.
The iBalance series also has an integrated thermistor to compensate for temperature changes and auto zero tracking to ensure stability. This scale was manufactured to meet the RoHS Directive, restricting the use of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE).
- 1200 gram capacity x 0.1 gram resolution
- Tare Feature: allows you to zero out the scale with something already on it and weigh anything added afterwards
- Counting Feature: so you can use the scale to count small objects, like nails or bolts.
- 8 Weighing Modes
- Auto Shut-Off can be turned off for longer use
- beep sound can also be turned on or off
- Comes with an AC Adapter and 6 AA batteries
Lifetime/30 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
|Grams||1200.0 g||0.1 g|
|Carats||6000.0 ct||0.5 ct|
|Grains||18520 gn||2 gn|
|Ounces||42.325 oz||0.005 oz|
|Troy Ounces||38.580 ozt||0.005 ozt|
|Pennyweights||771.6 dwt||0.1 dwt|
|Pounds||2.6430 lb||0.0005 lb|