- Hummingbird Monopod
- Tripod Height: 142.5-46.5mm (56.1″-18.3″)
- Tripod Weight: 0.4kg (0.88lbs)
- Maximum Payload: 5kg (11lbs)
Celestron’s Hummingbird Monopod will provide you with a stable platform for your spotting scope, binocular, or camera. This monopod features a durable, aluminum tube that stands up to hard use in the field. The padded grip, wrist strap, and belt clip give you a firm, secure grip on the monopod for stable, non-shaky images. With the twist-lock and four-leg sections, the monopod can be adjusted to a huge range of heights, from just 142.5-46.5mm (56.1″-18.3″), making it perfect for a variety of users and applications.
At the top of your monopod, you’ll find a ¼”-20 mounting stud that accommodates most any spotting scope, camera, or binocular adapter, providing a secure connection directly to the monopod. To attach and or detach your device from the monopod, just screw or unscrew it from the stud.
The Hummingbird monopod comes with two interchangeable feet: one metal foot spike or one padded foot. The removable feet will help you get the right traction for pavement or field use. Use the standard padded foot for smooth or paved surfaces and the metal spike for soft ground or other less stable conditions.
Included Carrying Case
Take your tripod on the go in its soft woven case. When not in use, the case protects the monopod and your other gear from bumping against one another in your pack or gear bag.
- Twist-lock monopod with four leg sections and a ¼”-20 thread mounting stud, perfect for optics and photographic equipment
- Comes with two interchangeable feet—one metal foot spike and one padded foot—so you can use the monopod on any surface
- Wrist strap and belt clip for secure use and easy carrying in the field
- Specially designed protective case for storage and transport