- Sky-Watcher EQM-35 SynScan GPS Computerized Equatorial Mount with GoTo
- GoTo: SynScan
- Target Database: 42900+ objects
- Polarscope: built in Polemaster adapter
- Motor Drive: gear drive system with stepper motors
- Payload Capacity: 9.98kgs
- Counterweights: 3.4kg X2 counterweights
- Weight of Fully Assembled Mount (incl. counterweights): 16.85kg
Sky-Watcher SynScan mounts have been designed for use by novices and experts alike. These mounts provide extremely high precision tracking and have built in auto-guider ports. The EQM-35 mount is a smaller version of the sturdy HEQ5 mount. It is specially designed for observers who like the steadiness of the HEQ5 Pro mount, but either don’t have the same payload requirements or need something a bit lighter.
The Sky-Watcher EQM-35 provides a convenient, stable platform for refractors up to 100mm or up to 127mm Maksutovs. Designed as an imaging system, it also works astonishingly well for visual use. This mount is perfect for the beginner as well as the more advanced astronomer. The removable declination assembly allows for the use of Star Adventurer L-brackets or ball head adapters, turning the mount into a heavy duty tracking system. If what you’re looking for is a lightweight, stable mount, that is precise and easy to use, the EQM-35 is the mount you’re looking for.
Free delivery or pick-up in the Greater Victoria Area. For customers outside the Greater Victoria Area, please contact us for shipping arrangements to order this product, owing to the size of this mount.