- Aperture: 25mm (0.98″)
- Magnification: 10x
- Eye Relief : 10.5mm (0.41″)
- Apparent Field of View (deg): 5.7° (at 288 ft./96m)
- Near Focus: 8m ( 26 ft)
- Prisms: Roof
- Optical Coatings: Solar Filter (built in/non-removable)
- Weight: 325 grams (11.46 ounces)
Celestron is proud to present this new line of innovative solar viewing products and get you ready for the 2017 Solar Eclipse! Whether eclipse viewing on August 21, 2017 or general solar viewing, this line of products is the one for you.
Solar Safe Technology
EclipSmart solar products feature American Paper Products filter technology providing the ultimate protection from harmful solar radiation, including both IR and UV light, and filters 99.999% of intense visible light. Celestron Solar Safe filter technology is GUARANTEED SAFE for direct solar observation and has been independently tested by SAI Global Assurance Services.
Solar Safe products conform to and meet the transmission requirements of ISO 12312-2, Filters for Direct Observation of the Sun, EN 1836:2005 + A1:2007 (E) for an E15 Filter for the Direct Observation of the Sun, and AS/NZS 1338.1:2012 Filters for Eye Protectors.
Crystal Clear View:
With its multi-coated optics, the Celestron EclipSmart 10×25 mm binocular offers high contrast images to clearly show sunspots on the surface of the Sun. The Celestron EclipSmart 10×25 mm binoculars gives you a powerful set of solar binoculars that fit in your pocket.
NEVER look at the Sun through regular binoculars, telescopes, or with the naked eye, without using a proper solar filter, like these binoculars are equipped with.
- Dual lens non-removable glass solar filters fully meet ISO12312-2 – Safe viewing of the sun when used in accordance with the included instructions
- The small size of the roof prism binoculars allow you more portability, without giving up the magnification
- Observe sunspots on the surface of the Sun with the natural image color presentation
- Durable and rugged for protection during use and storage provided by the Rubber armored aluminum body
- Comes with binocular strap and soft carrying case