- Sky-Watcher Newtonian Reflector (Parabolic) on Collapsible Dobsonian Mount
- Diameter 305mm
- Focal Length 1500mm
- Secondary Mirror Diameter 70mm
- F/Ratio F/4.9
- Finder Scope 8×50
- Focuser Diameter 2″ with 1.25 adapter
- Eye Piece 1.25″ SP10mm & SP26mm
- Tube Weight 21kg
- Tube Dimensions 450mm (length 920-1400mm)
- Shipped in two boxes: 20kg, 80x80x15cm; 23 kg, 106x54x55cm
This elegant truss tube design was carefully engineered to combine ease of use, extreme portability and consistent performance in an affordable package. Unlike other truss tube designs, the Sky-Watcher Collapsible Dobsonian does not need to be disassembled between uses. It transports as two compact pieces that can be assembled and is quickly ready for use! It is easy to collimate once it’s set up, and it holds its collimation throughout the evening!
The bearing system has been redesigned as well. The new SkyWatcher Collapsible Dobsonians feature buttery smooth azimuth bearings. Even the twelve-inch model can be rotated with just the push of a finger. Like our traditional Dobsonians, the new Collapsible Dobsonians features Sky-Watcher’s patented tension adjustment control on the altitude bearings.
Free shipping or pick-up in the Greater Victoria Area. For customers outside the Greater Victoria Area, please contact us for shipping arrangements to order this product, owing to the size of this telescope and mount.