Sky-Watcher Holiday Sale is on! Ends December 31st.
- Sky-Watcher Collapsible Newtonian Reflector (Parabolic) on a Dobsonian Mount
- Diameter 203mm
- Focal Length 1200mm
- Secondary Mirror Diameter 48mm
- F/Ratio F/5.9
- Finder Scope 8×50 RA erect image
- Focuser Diameter 2″ Crayford-style, with 1.25″ adapter
- Eye Piece 1.25″ Super 25mm (48X) and 10mm (120X)
- Tube Weight 10.97kg (+11.79 Dobsonian base)
- Tube Length (retracted/extended): 83.8cm/111.7cm
- Shipped in two boxes 15kg, 90 x 47 x39 cm; 15kg, 78x66x12 cm
This elegant truss tube design was carefully engineered to combine ease of use, extreme portability and consistent performance in an affordable package. Unlike other truss tube designs, the SkyWatcher Collapsible Dobsonian does not need to be disassembled between uses. It transports as two compact pieces that can be assembled and is quickly ready for use! It is easy to collimate!
The bearing system has been redesigned as well. The new SkyWatcher Collapsible Dobsonians feature buttery smooth azimuth bearings. Even the twelve-inch model can be rotated with just the push of a finger. Like our traditional Dobsonians, the new Collapsible Dobsonians features SkyWatcher’s patented tension adjustment control on the altitude bearings
Free shipping or pick-up in the Greater Victoria Area. For customers outside the Greater Victoria Area, please contact us for shipping arrangements to order this product, owing to the size of this telescope and mount.