- Sky-Watcher BK P1145 Newtonian Reflector (Parabolic) on AZ SynScan GPS Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Diameter: 114mm (4.5″)
- Focal Length 500mm
- F/Ratio: F/5
- Finder Scope: 6×24 Finderscope
- Focuser Diameter: 1.25″ Rack and Pinion Focuser
- Eye Piece: 1.25″ Super 25mm and 10mm
- Tube Dimensions: 15cm x 41cm
A nice beginner telescope on a computerized, tracking mount with an onboard data base of the night sky. 6×24 Finderscope to easily locate celestial objects. This short focal length reflector telescope has a smooth rack-and-pinion focuser, short focal length design, aluminized and over-coated mirrors, diffraction-limited secondary mirror support, and paraboloidal (parabolic) primary mirror.
The Sky-Watcher AZ SynScan GPS Mount is a precision engineered instrument that will allow you to easily find and enjoy viewing night sky objects, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, and Galaxies. The AZ SynScan hand controller allows you point your telescope at a specific object or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button. The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ objects.