The Celestron 5MP Digital Microscope Imager allows you to view and/or capture images or video, by connecting your traditional microscope to your computer. The Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope transmitting images to your computer screen. Perfect for comfortable viewing by yourself or with small groups, and will work with virtually any microscopes.
In the classroom, lab, and for any person who has a traditional microscope, Celestron’s new 5MP Digital Microscope imager is the perfect tool to capture high resolution images and 30 fps video. Simply assemble the adjustment collar and the imager will replace any standard 23mm or 30mm eyepiece and plug directly into your Mac (2MP maximum resolution) or Windows PC (full 5MP resolution). The Digital Microscope Imager ships with the latest software and allows you to easily image, save, and share quality pictures and video. It even allows you to make notes and highlight areas of your specimen for use in reports or presentations.
- Simple, rugged aluminum housed 5MP CMOS sensor
- Takes high resolution still images and 30fps video
- USB powered – Connects to your personal computer via open USB port
- Software included – Works with both Mac and Windows PCs
- Software features like: measurement, calibration, note taking, and comparison feature which allows comparing 2 live streams
- Adapts to virtually any type of microscope that has eyepieces