- Aperture: 32 mm (1.26″)
- Magnification: 10x
- Eye Relief : 14.4mm (0.57″)
- Angular Field of View (deg): 6.2°
- Near Focus: 2.5m (8.2’ ft)
- Prisms: BAK-4 Roof Prisms
- Optical Coatings: Fully Broadband Multi-Coated
- Water Proof: Yes
- Weight: 453g ( 16oz)
Celestron’s TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition, but we’d prefer you didn’t store them in the nearest lake. For extended viewing sessions you can also attach your binoculars to a camera tripod with this binocular tripod adapter (sold separately)
- Magnesium Alloy Body: lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 6.5′ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eye-cups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eye-cups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.