- Sky-Watcher SynGuider
- Image Sensor: SONY ICX404AL CCD Sensor
- Chip Size: 5.59mm(X) * 4.68mm(Y)
- Number of Effective Pixels: 510(X) * 492(Y)
- Unit Cell Size: 9.6um(X) * 7.5um(Y)
- Power Supply: DC 6V ~ 14V, 250mA (2.1mm, tip positive power jack)
- Exposure Time : 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 mS
Sky-Watcher’s revolutionary, stand-alone auto guiding tool is equipped with a Sony CCD image sensor and a real-time star image display screen. This allows SynGuider to work independently, without a computer or calibration software. You will be saving significant power while working in the stargazing field with a limited electricity power pack. The SynGuider is adaptable to main telescopes with the M42 T2-ring (Canon or Nikon) and 1.25″ eyepiece holder, and can control equatorial mounts that have a standard auto-guider interface. Typically, the SynGuider can capture and guide a star with up to the magnitude of 8 under the following conditions: regular 80mm aperture refractor, 2048ms exposure time, and good seeing conditions.
SynGuider is ideal for Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) users, while saving you the need to operate your imaging system through a computer. It will greatly improve your efficiency and productivity during astro-photography sessions. SynGuider will allow you to obtain pin-point stars during long exposure process to make your work simple and fun! This Auto-Guider Package comes with: SynGuider auto guider, guiding handset and cable, serial cable, 4xD 1.5v battery pack, and a user manual.
- Stand-alone unit, guiding the equatorial mount without a computer
- Sony CCD image sensor enabling the tracking of fainter stars
- LCD display of real-time star image
- Upgradable firmware
- Large chip coming with more area for locating and keeping guided star on chip
- Standard auto guiding port
- Adaptable by Canon or Nikon T-Ring (M42) and 1.25” eyepiece holder