This product will not ship in time for Christmas. Please take this into account if you order it.
- Celestron Regal M2 80ED, angled viewing, without Mount
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Aperture: 80mm (3.15″)
- Coating: XLT (Fully Multi-Coated)
- Zoom Eyepiece Magnification: 20-60X
- Eye Relief 20mm
- Close Focus: 6.5 meters (21.3 ft)
- Angular Field of View: 2.1° – 1.0°
- Optical Tube Length: 422 mm (16.6″)
- Optical Tube Weight: 1607g (56.7 oz)
The Regal M2 spotting scope series is the next generation of our top-performing Regal F-ED spotting scopes. Day or night, the Regal M2 is optimized to provide the sharpest images available. You’ll love them for bird watching, nature observing, long distance viewing, and lunar astronomical observing. If you’re interested in photographing your discoveries, Regal is the perfect choice. Attach your camera to the Regal using a T-Ring and the included T-Adapter to produce stunning images! The Regal M2 spotter is a great companion for any outdoor enthusiast.
These top-of-the-line spotting scopes provide all the advanced features usually found on more expensive scopes, including Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass. The series boasts a magnesium alloy body, decreasing the overall weight of the spotting scopes by more than 14% when compared to the previous model. The new M2 scopes also include an upgraded dual focus mechanism, allowing you to bring your subject into focus two times faster.
Regal M2 is fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged to prevent fogging, and also comes with a carrying case so you can bring it with you anywhere.
- 80 mm Refractor Spotting Scope
- XLT Fully Multi-Coated lens coatings maximize light transmission through the optical path for brighter images and increased resolution and contrast
- ED Objective Lens: Minimizes chromatic aberration, accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast
- 20-60x zoom eyepiece
- T-adapter included for easy 35mm digital SLR photography (Camera brand specific T-Ring sold separately)
- Sliding sunshade, with sighting line, keeps out stray light and keeps moisture off of the objective lens. Sighting line aids in finding the subject you want to bring into view
- Standard 1.25” eyepiece mount allows a variety of astronomical eyepieces to be used with the spotting scope
- Dual focus: Course focus for rough adjustment and fine focus for detailed adjustment. New quicker focusing mechanism
- Accessories include: zoom eyepiece, objective lens cap, eyepiece cover, soft carrying case, t-adapter, eyepiece mount cap, lens cloth, and instruction manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty