- Celestron Omni XLT 130 Reflector on Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Diameter: 130mm (5.11″)
- Focal Length: 650mm
- F/Ratio: F/5
- Finder Scope: StarPointer Pro red LED with dual circle reticle
- Eye Piece: 1.25″, 25mm
- Light Gathering Power: 345X
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13.1
- Optical Tube Length: 635 mm (25″)
- Tube & Mount Weight: 7.89kg (17.4 pounds)
All-New Omni AZ Mount
For years, Celestron’s Omni equatorial mount has set the industry standard for elegant design. With this new addition to the lineup, our engineers have brought that same level of sophistication to an alt-azimuth mount. Designed from the ground up, it’s our best manual AZ mount ever. Worm gears on both axes provide smooth, easy motion when tracking targets. Plus, you’ll find slip clutches in both axes for quick and easy pointing. A sturdy aluminum tripod anchors Omni AZ and stabilizes your images. Your Omni AZ comes together in just minutes with a simple, no-tool setup.
Stunning Views, Day to Night
Omni AZ is the ideal telescope for day-to-night observations. A dual-position arm can be raked back for pointing higher in the sky, or adjusted to point downward for viewing objects at or below the horizon. Perfect for balconies, high windows, and observation decks, Omni provides stunning views of wildlife, landscapes, and more. Plus, its beautiful design makes it a showpiece in any room.
High Quality XLT Optics
Celestron’s Omni family has always been synonymous with bright, clear views. You’ll find the same high quality optical components in our new AZ telescopes. All optical surfaces on the Omni XLT AZ 130 are fully coated with XLT optical coatings. This proprietary technology—found on our observatory-grade telescopes—ensures maximum light transmission and Omni’s signature crisp views.
This Newtonian reflector includes a parabolic mirror for images free of visual defects like spherical aberration. With the largest aperture in the family, the Omni XLT AZ 130 reveals detail in fainter deep sky objects and renders exquisite views of the Moon, Jupiter, and Saturn. The telescope’s wide field of view allows you to appreciate extended objects such as the Andromeda Galaxy, Pleiades Star Cluster, or just panning the Milky Way. Your Omni AZ telescope also includes a 25 mm Plossl eyepiece.
- New Omni manual slow-motion altazimuth mount uses worm gears for smooth easy tracking of celestial or terrestrial targets and slip clutches for quick and easy pointing.
- Quality optical components are fully coated using Celestron’s proprietary XLT coatings—the same ones found on our observatory-grade telescopes.
- Newtonian reflector offers a large 130 mm parabolic mirror for wide fields of view when used for both astronomical and terrestrial viewing.
- The mount’s single arm can be repositioned to point near the zenith for astronomical use or downward for terrestrial observing from a deck or window.
- Premium StarPointer Pro finderscope projects a dual-circle reticle instead of a simple red dot.
Free shipping or pick-up in the Greater Victoria Area. For customers outside the Greater Victoria Area, please contact us for shipping arrangements to order this product, owing to the size of this telescope and mount.