We can no longer guarantee getting you this telescope before Christmas.
- Celestron Omni XLT 127 Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope on Equatorial Mount (CG-4)
- Diameter: 127mm (5″)
- Focal Length: 1250mm
- F/Ratio: F/9.84
- Finder Scope: 6X30
- Eye Piece: 1.25″, 25mm
- Magnification: X50 (25mm)
- Light Gathering Power: 329X
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13
- Optical Tube Length: 279mm (11″)
- Tube Weight: 2.95kg (6.5 pounds)
The most evident advantage of the Schmidt-Cassegrain design is the obvious portability of this telescope; thanks to the folded light path in the optical tube. Also, having both a lens and a mirror, they enjoy the optical advantages of both a refractor and a reflector telescope. Omni XLT series features the stable platform of the CG-4 mount, and the high quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical aberration. We also added our famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance light transmission.
- High quality optics start with each lens and/or mirror being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece – 20 mm eye relief, 50° FOV
- 1.25″ star diagonal
- CG-4 German Equatorial mount with setting circles and slow motion controls – to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75″ legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
- “The SkyX” planetarium software for your computer with 10,000 object database and enhanced image
Free shipping or pick-up in the Greater Victoria Area. For customers outside the Greater Victoria Area, please contact us for shipping arrangements to order this product, owing to the size of this telescope and mount.