- Aperture: 50 mm (1.97″)
- Magnification: 7x
- Eye Relief : 22 mm (0.86″)
- Angular Field of View (deg): 7.5°
- Near Focus: 10.05m (33 ft)
- Linear Field of View: 131m at 1000m (394feet at 1000yards)
- Prisms: BAK-4 Porro Prisms
- Nitrogen Filled (fog-proof): Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Weight:1162g (41 oz)
The Oceana 7×50 Marine Binocular is equipped with both an Analog Compass and a Reticle! The Analog Compass can be illuminated, for use at night or under poor light conditions. The integrated Reticle allows you to estimate the size and distance of an object you are observing. It is measured in 10mil increments, with instructions on using the reticle to make calculations included. If you don’t feel like doing the math, there’s even a Calculator Dial to do the work for you.
- Analog Compass, with illumination (light powered by a pair of LR1142 button batteries)
- Reticle and Calculator Dial for range finding
- BaK-4 Prisms: Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Wide Field of View: Users can quickly acquire the subject being viewed, and easily follow subjects when they move.
- Accessories Included: Carrying Case, Neck Strap, LR1142 button batteries, lens caps, and instruction manual