- Capacity: 5500 grams (194 oz)
- Accuracy: 0.1 gram (0.005 oz)
- Weighing Modes: 8
- Count Feature: Yes
- Tare Feature: Yes
- Hold Feature: No
- Calibration Feature: Yes
- Display: Green, Back-lit LCD
- Power: 6 AA batteries (not included)/AC Adapter (included)
- Scale Platform Size: 14.22cmX 16.76cm (5.6″ x 6.6″)
- Scale Size: 19.05cmX 14.73cmX 4.31cm (7.5″ x 5.8″ x 1.7″)
The iBalance 5500 is the right instrument for geologists, jewelers, archaeologists, students, chefs, science labs, or anyone requiring precision measurements. It reads up to 5500 grams in 0.1 gram increments. The 5500 has a liquid level indicator to ensure you’re getting the most precise measurement possible, by keeping it perfectly level. Scale professionals know that “multiplied” sensors simply won’t cut it when accuracy and durability count. The iBalance 5500 uses a whopping 55 000 division load cell. These commercial grade sensors make this scale incredibly accurate and durable. The i series also has an integrated thermistor to compensate for temperature changes and auto zero tracking to ensure stability.On uneven surfaces, you can make individual height adjustments on each of the scale’s feet. Scale professionals know that “multiplied” sensors simply won’t cut it when accuracy and durability count. The i series also has an integrated thermistor to compensate for temperature changes and auto zero tracking to ensure stability.
The Tare feature allows you to have something on the scale and set the scale to zero, so it only weighs objects added afterwards. This is great feature when you’re weighing things that are in a container. The Counting feature means that the scale can be used to count small parts added to it. The electronic beep can be turned off and the automatic turn-off feature can also be disabled.
Each scale now comes with 6 AA batteries, large stainless steel tray, and an AC Adaptor. It functions with 8 modes: Grams, Ounces, Pennyweights, Troy Ounces, Grains, Carats, Pounds, and Counting Parts.
The iBalance series also has an integrated thermistor to compensate for temperature changes and auto zero tracking to ensure stability. This scale was manufactured to meet the RoHS Directive, restricting the use of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE).
- 5500 gram capacity x 0.1 gram resolution
- Tare Feature: allows you to zero out the scale with something already on it and weigh anything added afterwards
- Counting Feature: so you can use the scale to count small objects, like nails or bolts.
- 8 Weighing Modes
- Auto Shut-Off can be turned off for longer use
- beep sound can also be turned on or off
- Comes with an AC Adapter and 6 AA batteries
Lifetime/30 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
|Grams||5500.0 g||0.1 g|
|Carats||27500.0 ct||0.5 ct|
|Grains||84878 gn||1 gn|
|Ounces||194.000 oz||0.005 oz|
|Troy Ounces||176.860 ozt||0.005 ozt|
|Pennyweights||3537.0 dwt||0.05 dwt|
|Pounds||12.1000 lb||0.0005 lb|