- Capacity: 100 grams (3.5274 oz)
- Accuracy: 0.005 gram (0.0002 oz)
- Weighing Modes: 8
- Count Feature: Yes
- Tare Feature: Yes
- RS232 Output: No
- Calibration Feature: Yes
- Display: Green, Back-lit LCD
- Power: 6 AA batteries (not included)/AC Adapter (included)
- Scale Platform Size: 9.65cmX 9.65cm (3.8″ x 3.8″)
- Scale Size: 24.38cmX 17.02cmX 7.11cm (9.6″ x 6.7″ x 2.8″)
The iBalance 101 is the right instrument for geologists, jewelers, archaeologists, chefs, science labs, or anyone requiring precision measurements. It read up to 100 grams in 0.005 gram increments. The 101 has a liquid level indicator to ensure you’re getting the most precise measurement possible, by keeping it perfectly level. On uneven surfaces, you can make individual height adjustments on each of the scale’s feet.
The Tare feature allows you to have something on the scale and set the scale to zero, so it only weighs objects added afterwards. This is great feature when you’re weighing things that are in a container. The Counting feature means that the scale can be used to count small parts added to it. The electronic beep can be turned off and the automatic turn-off feature can also be disabled.
Each scale now comes with 6 AA batteries, wind cover (slides open on three sides for easy access), large stainless steel tray, 100 gram (F2) calibration weight, and an AC Adapt0r. It functions with 8 modes: Grams, Ounces, Milligrams, Pennyweights, Troy Ounces, Carats, Grains, and Parts Counting.
The iBalance series also has an integrated thermistor to compensate for temperature changes and auto zero tracking to ensure stability. This scale was manufactured to meet the RoHS Directive, restricting the use of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE).
- 100 gram capacity x 0.005 gram resolution
- Tare Feature: allows you to zero out the scale with something already on it and weigh anything added afterwards
- Counting Feature: so you can use the scale to count small objects, like nails or bolts.
- 8 Weighing Modes
- 100g, F2 calibration weight included
- Auto Shut-Off can be turned off for longer use
- beep sound can also be turned on or off
- Comes with an AC Adapter and 6 AA batteries
Lifetime/30 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
|Grams||100.000 g||0.005 g|
|Ounces||3.5274 oz||0.0002 oz|
|Milligrams||100,000 mg||5 mg|
|Pennyweights||64.300 dwt||0.005 dwt|
|Troy Ounces||3.2150 ozt||0.0002 ozt|
|Carats||500.00 ct||0.05 ct|
|Grains||1543.2 gn||0.1 gn|