If you want to get into soldering, Elenco’s deluxe kit is what you’re looking for. You’ll learn to solder on a printed circuit board, the way an electrical technician does. This kit will teach you to use resistors, capacitors, semi-conductors, and more as you work on your circuit board. The instruction booklet provides you with projects and tips to learn soldering skills.
The SL75 variable temperature Solder Station has manual temperature control, 48W heater power, a temperature range between 176.67- 482.22 degrees Celsius (350-900 Fahrenheit), and an anti-static ground output. The Solder Station also comes with a conical and screwdriver (wedge) tip. It’s recommended that you use a pair of needle-nose pliers (not included) when working on your soldering projects, to avoid touching any heated metal on your circuit board.
- Comes with Easy to Read Instructions
- SP1A Learn to Solder Practice Kit
- SE1 Solder Tool Kit (ST23 heatsink, probe, scraper, and brush)
- ST1 Cutter 11.5cm (4.5″) long, with soft grip
- SL75 variable temperature Solder Station with iron and an extra tip
- Requires one, 9volt battery (not included)