This product will not ship in time for Christmas. Please take this into account if you order it.
- Aperture: 63 mm (2.48″)
- Magnification: 9x
- Eye Relief : 17 mm (0.67″)
- Angular Field of View (deg): 5°
- Near Focus: 11m (35 ft)
- Prisms: BAK-4 Porro Prisms
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Weight: 1247g (44 oz)
Celestron’s SkyMaster Series of large aperture binoculars are a phenomenal value for high performance binoculars. Ideal for astronomical viewing or for terrestrial (land) use, especially over long distances. SkyMaster models feature high quality BAK-4 prisms, multi-coated optics, and nitrogen filled optical tubes for enhanced contrast. The long eye relief of these binoculars will help eyeglass wearers, so there will be no issues with vignetting in the field of view. The rotary diopter corrector on the right eyepiece allows you to fine tune the optics more precisely to your own eyesight, for a sharper image.
Celestron has designed and engineered the larger SkyMaster models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions. There are many objects in the night sky that an amateur astronomer can view through a pair of binoculars and many recommend doing so as a great way to learn to navigate the stars. They also serve as a great optical companion for telescope users. For terrestrial use they give the user enhanced twilight viewing.
- 9x magnification porro prism binocular
- Fully Multi-Coated optics for extremely sharp, clear views
- Rugged full-size design for maximum image brightness
- Nitrogen purged for waterproof and fog proof performance
- Multi position twist-up eye-cups for quick adjustment and optimum eye relief
- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
- Large center focus knob for easy focusing
- Carrying case included for travel and safe storage
- Limited Lifetime Warranty provides best protection and product support on the market