- Aperture: 42mm (1.65″)
- Magnification: 10x
- Eye Relief : 14mm (0.55″)
- Angular Field of View (deg): 5.6 °
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 293 ft (89 m)
- Linear Field of View (@1000 m): 97.7 m (321 ft)
- Near Focus: 3.96m (13 ft)
- Prisms: BK-4
- Optical Coatings: Multi-Coated
- Weight: 624 g (22 oz)
Celestron’s Outland Series was designed for the outdoor enthusiast, from birders and hunters, to sports fans to travelers. The optics are multi-coated to obtain high resolution and good contrast views. The prism are made of BaK-4 glass to give you enhanced color fidelity.
The rubber covered Outland X allows for rough and tough handling and the binoculars are waterproof and fogproof and are nitrogen purged for using in all weather environments. Large focus knobs make for easy and precise focusing and twist-up eye cups allow for quick adjustment of eye relief to obtain the full field of view.
Comfortable traps are pre-attached to the binoculars to make them ready to use. The objective lens covers are semi-attached so they don’t get lost on the 42mm sizes. Tripod adapter threads are included on the 42mm sizes. All of the above items come in a lightweight, ergonomic design for maximum comfort.
The Outland X is available in four sizes and includes a wide binocular strap, soft protective carry pouch and a No-Fault Lifetime Warranty. The Outland X is a versatile binocular and a superb value, making it the ideal choice for all of your outdoor adventures!
- Multi-Coated Optics
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Protective Rubber Covering
- Twist-up Eyecups for Quick Adjustment
- Moisture Resistant Neoprene Carrying Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty