- Aperture: 50 mm (1.97″)
- Magnification: 10x
- Eye Relief : 19.5 mm (0.77″)
- Apparent Field of View (deg): 5.6°
- Near Focus: 8.99m (29.5 ft)
- Prisms: BAK-4 Porro Prisms
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Weight: 1035g (36.5 oz)
Celestron’s rugged Cavalry Series is a binocular designed for outdoorsmen and boaters. Engineered to withstand the elements, Cavalry is fully waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging. The housing is protected by durable rubber armor, making the binoculars easy to grip while protecting them from hard use.
As an optical instrument, Cavalry offers professional features including high-grade BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for superb light transmission. With large 50mm objective lenses, the Cavalry 10×50 is a useful tool for anyone out in the field or on the water.
- BaK-4 Prisms: Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail.
- Large 50mm Objective Lenses: Great for low-light applications.
- Waterproof and Fog-proof: Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Twist-up Eye cups: Ensures correct positioning of the eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.