- Microscope Type: Binocular Biological (Stereo)
- Microscope Head: Binocular, Inclined 45°
- Eyepiece: two, 10mm
- Eyepiece Magnification (10mm): 7-45X with Zoom Objective
- Illumination: electrical illuminator, top and bottom.
- Stage: opaque glass plate
- Focus System: Coarse and Fine
Acuter’s Biological Microscope 4 is heavy duty intermediate level biological instrument with advanced features. Whether using this microscope at home for high power microscopy inspection, in the classroom, in a lab, or for industrial use, the ordinary expectation turns into extraordinary when examining a slide specimen. Ideal for observing plants, minerals, insects, and electronic parts.The working distance for this microscope is 100mm.
The Microscope 4 has variable three-way illumination. The bottom lighting is used for transparent specimens and the top lighting is for solid objects. Lighting from both top and bottom, at the same time, is to provide enough light for irregular and thick specimens.
- Binocular Biological Microscope
- 45° Inclined Stereo Binocular Head for comfortable viewing, equipped with CCD compatible with software.
- Power Zooms from 07X to 45X and stops anywhere in between.
- Options include 0.5x/ 165mm, 1.5x/ 45mm, 2x/ 30mm auxiliary objective and 10x/ 20mm, 15x/ 15mm, 20x/ 20mm eyepieces.
- Body times = eyepiece times x objective times (0.7x ~ 4.5x).
- Body times with auxiliary objective = eyepiece times x objective times (0.7x ~ 4.5x) x auxiliary objective times.
- The inter-pupillary distance adjustable between 55- 75mm.
- Diopter adjustment of range +/- 5mm.
- Option available for trinocular head with photo adapter, including a photo tube, photo eyepiece tube with focus, PK, DK mount for SLR camera.